$90,000k + bonus
10 months ago
My client offers a leading SaaS platform to build and manage digital sales assistants for the web, mobile, chatbots, voice-enabled devices, and in-store use. Due to their continued growth, they are looking for an amazing Pre-Sales Solution Consultant who is looking to further their career path and join the US team.
- Become an expert in the solution and understand the value and vision that they bring to their clients
- Sell consultatively to prospects, understand their challenges and needs and determine solution and demonstrate how this will solve these challenges and grow their business
- Solicit and document project scope / requirements / timelines – engaging the Professional Services team as necessary
- Remove technical blockers throughout the sales process in an efficient, honest, realistic manner
- Provide technical guidance on integrations, data management, APIs, reporting and analytics, and 3rd party integrations
- Become a trusted advisor to the sales organization, working closely with the team to deliver a high velocity of quality new customer relationship
- Support the delivery of complex, enterprise solutions on a strategic basis in a hands-on manner, as a technical and subject matter expert.
- Ruthlessly seek out areas of improvement to make the Solution Consulting team more capable
- Bachelor's degree in a STEM subject
- Previous experience as a web developer / software engineer or a developer background would be beneficial
- Would particularly suit someone currently working as a Project / Technical Consultant involving web technologies, who has worked on projects through requirements gathering
- Proven track record of delivering projects on or before time
- Some experience of working in a SaaS or a PaaS environment would be desirable
- Experience of working with and having the domain knowledge of two or more of the following: API's, integrations, analytics, mobile apps, programming
- A ‘tech savvy’ individual
- Ability to understand complex customers’ needs
- An enthusiasm to transform requirements into solutions and an optimistic approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to explain technical concepts with ease and in the simplest manner possible to any type of audience (technical / non-technical)
- Ability to liaise and work together as a team and recognized as a great team player
- Able to engage different teams and focus on getting results
- Extremely passionate and enthusiastic towards the product
- Hard working, ambitious and determined with a positive and can-do attitude
- Able to work remotely with minimal supervision
- Confident and personable
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Global Senior Consultant
(+44) 203 763 8750 | (+44) 7725 643 449
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.