£60000 - £80000 per annum
30 days ago
Our global account-based marketing platform unites sales and marketing with integrated buyer insights and journey optimisation to make every interaction an actionable one.
The Sales Engineer & Solutions Consultant will have a incomparable understanding of our product offerings and product road-maps and provide technical and subject matter expertise throughout the sales cycle. You will work hand-in-hand with the Sales Team to identify and qualify business opportunities, identify key customer technical objections, and help develop strategies to resolve technical impediments as part of an elite business unit.
- Act as a subject matter expert in support of our sales team and during sales calls as needed
- Present high-level overviews and/or technical overviews of our product solution architecture and integration capabilities tailored to the respective audience
- Work with the prospect or customer to understand their unique business challenges and initiatives
- Develop customised presentations, demonstrations and prototypes to prove the solution's business value to the customer
- Develop and provide technical collateral in support of Sales
- Succinctly, and efficiently, communicate customer needs to sales and product teams
What we expect from you:
- Relevant University Degree
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to deliver a highly technical pitch to all audiences
- 5+ years serving as a technical sales or solutions engineer following a SaaS model
- Prior experience delivering content to a global audience
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with multiple technological environments
- Experience delivering presentations and demonstrations to senior level business and technical audiences
- Familiarity with digital advertising, CRM, Marketing Automation and demand generation strongly preferred
- Experience with multiple integration techniques including Web Services and APIs
- Knowledge of Account Based Marketing and web analytics solutions, such as Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics a plus
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, demanding environment
How we reward your effort:
- Opportunities or Advancement - As We Grow, You Grow!
- Central London location
- Competitive Benefits to include:
- 25 days annual leave
- Defined Contribution pension plan
- Private Health Insurance including dental
- Summer Holiday programme
- Wellness initiatives
- Regular team lunches/breakfasts
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Development Opportunities including Global Mobility Program
- An innovative, energetic culture with great people to work with!
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox