£70000 - £80000 per annum + 20% Bonus
SC - PER_1619456280
5 months ago
Solutions Consultant - Leading AI MarTech Platform
£70-80,000 plus 20% Bonus
This company are a leading AI Platform that uses AI and Machine Learning to ensure the right words are used in every customer interaction, providing an average increase of 41% in conversions across all customer engagement channels! They believe that words really matter and as businesses continually become more obsessed with providing the most personalised service possible to their customers, this platform helps bring that to life and eliminates the blind spot in marketing.
They are looking to add to their London team and bring on board a Solutions Consultant! Being a marketing specialist business, they are looking for someone with a strong knowledge of the Digital Marketing space who can talk to clients and prospects with ease, becoming a subject matter expert of the platform.
This company is one of the Fortune 50 companies leading the AI revolution and was also voted in the Built In '50 Best Places to Work' for 2021!
As a Solutions Consultant your responsibilities will include:
- Working with the Sales and Customer Success teams to identify opportunities, develop solutions and drive revenue with new and existing enterprise clients
- Lead Discovery meetings, evaluate opportunities and build business cases
- Prescribe Proofs of Value and Annual Agreements based on customer specific research and insights
- Develop and deliver presentations and product demonstrations
- Identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process
- Design ramp up plans for customer onboarding
- Build and maintain strong client relationships
- 3-6 years relevant experience in digital agencies / digital divisions of consulting firms OR
- 3-6 years relevant experience in a cross-channel service provider space in a technical customer facing role
- Deep understanding of the digital world, including email marketing, display advertising, social, mobile commerce etc.
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of one or more of the following products is a distinct advantage: Adform, Adobe Target, Adobe Campaign, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, DoubleClick (DfA), Emarsys, Experian Cheetahmail/CCMP, Facebook BM, IBM Unica, Optimizely, Oracle Responsys, Salesforce.com
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and collaboratively, in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment
- Natural communicator with both commercial and technical stakeholders
- Native speaker/ fluent in English
You can apply for this Solutions Consultant role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.