£40,000 - £65,000
4 months ago
This extremely creative and forward-thinking technology have found and exploited a huge gap in the market with their technology. They are founded by three incredible minds with PHD’s and Masters degrees in their tech field giving them incredible knowledge for the business. Since their inception they have become a global company in a short period of time.
This tech company have grown from 2 to over 150 people across the US and Europe. They have grown to work with some of the worlds best brands in retail and Ecommerce.
Joining these guys in their fast growing London office just opens will give you a huge degree to autonomy and massive progression opportunities to join an exciting and fast-growing business with a lot of funding!
As a Pre-Sales Solutions Engineer, you will:
- Work closely with prospective customers on the best set up for their needs on a case by case basis.
- Uncover business pain posts proactively and work with them to understand solutions and ideas.
- Work closely with the Account Executive and sales team to become the technical expert and advisor on the technology.
- Build and customise demos and technical evaluations of your customer needs, working with the account executives.
- Meet clients on site as much as possible across the UK working with them on the pre-sales process.
- You will be already working in a very similar role, in a pre-sales set up ideally working with clients in the SaaS space.
- Be very good adapting to different customers from different industries to work with them as efficiently as possible.
- You will have the ability to understand technical concepts and effectively communicate them to both technical and non-technical people.
- You have hands-on experience in project management
- You have experience with Enterprise software like SAP, Workday, Single Sign-on, Active Directory
- Knowledge about security and compliance in SaaS is a plus.
- You have some strong client-facing experience and regularly meet clients across the UK.
- Health Insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Life Insurance
- Bonus Scheme which is a 13th month salary for all staff
- Bespoke 121 training
- Exposure to senior business processes and the founders of the company
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
07720824890 / 0203 7728 552
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox