£35000 - £42000 per annum + Plus £25k bonus and benefits!
about 1 month ago
This exciting, and market leading Content SaaS company has a fantastic product in the market that works with online retailers and distributors to improve sales online. They have hugely expanded in the last few years, and are showing now signs of slowing down, now working with some of the worlds largest brands in their market.
This role sits in their Customer Success/Account Management team where you will be responsible for a portfolio of clients on the tech platform, managing their engagement, building relationships but also renewing and identifying areas for expansion. You will need to be enthusiastic, personable and great at building relationships, with a solid background in Account Management or Customer Success. It is also important that you are ambitious and entrepreneurial as they very much have this culture!
This is an opportunity to join a fast growing company, with some great earning potential and development opportunities!
As a Client Success Manager, you will:
- Manage a portfolio of some of the companies biggest and best clients, across multiple industries in Tech.
- Create a clear data-strategy for each client and work closely with them to achieve this.
- Ensure the customers absolute success on the platform!
- Manage client strategy and support across the platform, to ensure they are using it to its full capability.
- Regularly meet clients on site as much as possible
- Work with and manage clients and stakeholders in multiple international markets.
- Be responsible for renewing your clients on the tech platform.
- Look for, and close, expansion opportunities within the tech
- You will have at least 2 years' experience either in a Customer Success, Account Management or sales focused role ideally in a tech company, working with a portfolio of clients.
- You will ideally have experience in SaaS.
- You have an above average retention rate, growth rate and client satisfaction rate,
- You are bright, intelligent, and a quick-thinker.
- You have an interest in the tech industry.
- You have experience managing clients and developing relationships.
- You have an enthusiastic personality and are excited by meeting clients!
- You are ambitious and driven as an individual - willing to put in the extra work when needed
- Bonus Scheme
- Bespoke 121 training
- Fast progression with a start-up
- Exposure to senior business processes and the founders of the company
- Monthly social events
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.