New York, USA
US$75000 - US$90000 per annum + bonus and medical
27 days ago
Spanish Speaking Account Manager/Client Success Manager - Media Planning/Buying Technology- $75,000 - $90,000 plus bonus and benefits
New York Based
My client is a leading Data, Media Planning and Buying Technology company who provide tools to help in the Planning and Buying of some of the biggest Media campaigns in the world. They partner with Fortune 500 Brands, Agencies and advertisers all over the world.
With offices in 5 different countries, they are now looking to expand their New York office as their Spanish and Latin American market grows. They have a team of around 20 people in their NY office. A team of this size offers a fantastic, close-knit culture and the opportunity to take on responsibilities not possible in larger teams as well as some fast progression!
If you have a good understanding of Media Planning in an Agency environment, are Fluent in Spanish and want to join a fast-growing tech company in a lucrative and unique position, get in touch! These roles are hard to come by!
As an Account Manager/Client Success Manager you will:
- Manage a portfolio of some of the company's biggest and best clients, comprising of Agencies, Brands and Advertisers.
- Train and on-board new clients, as well as being the main point of contact for any new questions or queries on the platform.
- Provide ongoing support to questions on the 6 different tech platforms you will manage for your clients
- Visit clients regularly to train them on the platform and build relationships, face to face
- Oversee and mentor junior members of the team
- Assist clients in creating Media Plans and executing on the platform
- Work closely with the sales and product teams to get exposure to all other areas of a tech business!
- You will have at least 2 years' experience ideally Agency side in a Media Planning capacity, ideally but not limited to Display, Offline or Social.
- You will ideally have some experience working on Media Planning tools
- You will have experience analysing data or working with Adobe/Google Analytics.
- You are bright, intelligent, and a quick-thinker.
- You have experience managing clients and developing relationships.
- You have some strong client-facing experience
- You have an eye for growing accounts and relationships!
- You are Fluent Spanish!
- Negotiable amounts of PTO
- Medical cover
- Bespoke 1-2-1 training from industry experts
- Cross digital training in other channels
- Early finishes on Fridays
- Regular team nights out and lunches
- Bar in the office
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Principal Managing Consultant
07720824890 / 0203 7728 552
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox