Manchester, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £40000 per annum
9 months ago
One of the UKs best known Events Agencies are looking for someone to head up their Sales Team. This Sponsorship Sales Manager role has completely unrivalled career progression, the plan is to develop the person into a Director of Sales within 12 months
This Manchester based role will be managing a team and over the coming years building that up into a full division within the agency. You will be working closely with the MD and over the first 12 months of the role becoming a member of the Senior Management Team of the entire organisation
As a Sponsorship Sales Manager, you will be:
- Managing and developing Sales team
- The role is still a very much hands-on role with the need to deliver personal revenue and sales
- Forecasting and planning, working alongside MD and Finance Director to properly build sales strategy
- Working with a well established and existing client base as well as developing new clients
- Experience of Event Sponsorship sales is an absolute must!
- Strong management and organisation skills
- A passion for the Events industry
- Driven, ambitious and hungry for career growth
- Strong management skills
You can apply for this Sponsorship Sales Manager role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.