City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum + + Bonus
7 months ago
Leaders in the transformation of the way businesses drive revenue and customer engagement through data-rich digital experiences. Powered by patented tech and years of establishing ourselves in the tech market, marketers create and deliver live, always-on and personalised webinar, content and virtual event experiences to engage audiences in real-time, to generate powerful buying signals and to accelerate pipeline.
As a Strategic Account Manager you will be responsible for managing, renewing and upselling current customers to monthly and quarterly targets. You will be familiar with Software as a Service (SaaS) and be experienced selling business to business. We offer an attractive benefits package (including private healthcare and stock options)
- Meeting and exceeding quota through renewing and upselling new customers
- Managing approximately 6 enterprise customers across a range of industries/sectors throughout EMEA.
- Attending face to face meetings as required
- Maintaining the CRM database and accurately forecasting to the business.
- Conduct formal QBR's alongside client success manager
- Minimum five years account management experience within SaaS platforms or similar
- A confident negotiator with commercial acumen
- Be able to evidence ownership, organisation and drive
- Understand how-to build credibility and trust with customers and forge great relationships
- Experience selling to Marketing DMU a major plus
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.