£20,000 Uncapped Commission
12 months ago
The is unique opportunity to join a FTSE100 company and work in one of the fastest growing areas of the business. They work with global brands such as M&S, MBNA and Vodafone to deliver more effective and efficient marketing campaigns and better experiences for consumers. Their data is used in all channels including social media, programmatic / display marketing, addressable / smart TV, Paid Search and much more.
- You will be responsible for both business development with a New Business target for FY20
- Develop new business opportunities through proactive engagement in the indirect sector (including the 'Big 6' agencies and key independent agencies)
- Develop and maintain a strategy for growth of new business by extending reach through indirect channels - through the production of a business plan and activity
- Scoping, proposing and implementing the range of propositions including Data licence frameworks, Analytical tools and solutions and where applicable identifying leads and opportunities to work with other business units both in the UK and Internationally.
- Understand and participate in performance management processes
- Actively contribute to a culture where the fair treatment of customers is at the heart of the Experian business.
- Take personal responsibility to ensure that you adhere to all regulatory requirements and apply appropriate controls in the interests of our customers.
- Proven sales track record and high New Business development including strategic level sales within the 'Agency' sector
- Extensive network of existing contacts/relationships within the Agency 'Big 6' Network and also with Agency 'Key' Independents.
- Ability to develop and prioritise their own customer and prospect lists, and updating Experian's SalesForce CRM solution to precisely reflect activity and sales opportunities
- Experience, willingness and aptitude for setting up their own appointments through a mixture of calls, e-mails, networking and marketing campaigns
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.