City of London, London
£80000 - £115000 per annum + + Double OTE
BA - 7655 - Ent_1621348636
5 months ago
Strategic Enterprise AE (Sales) - Multi-Channel Marketing Cloud
Up to £115k base, double OTE
This is a fast growing Pre-ipo VC backed tech start up, still keeping that innovative and agile culture you get in a start up but with the brand and stability of a larger company.
They come off the back of massive key client wins, growth in revenue and technology development.
Their solution is able to take on the top 4 and win as their tech stack works brilliantly as it was developed in house preventing the silo-ing of data and the breakdown of customer profiles.
Their solution is a pure marketing cloud strong in mobile, email, social, desktop with recent innovations into mobile, Snapchat and Facebook Messenger marketing.
- Unquestionable leaders in their space
- Very highly rated on Glassdoor
- Also rated highly on G2
- Forbes Top 100 Cloud companies
- Nearly doubled in size and in revenue last year
This is a strategic sales role, the main aim is winning very large deals with biggest most well known consumer brands in the world.
At the Strategic Enterprise AE, you are responsible for:
- Enterprise sales - getting to really understand the customers needs and wants
- Teach the clients how this tech can help transform their business for the better!
- Be seen as a partner and consultant with all of your clients yet still look to bring deals over the line in an acceptable time frame
- Work closely with the SDR and marketing team to be in constant control of your pipeline
- Pitch across EMEA
- Manage deals ranging 200k to 1m+
- At least 5 years SaaS new business sales experience but ideally 6 to 10 years experience
- Experience selling enterprise marketing tech will be a huge plus!
- Have consistently hit your sales target
- Experience closing six figure deals
- Have sold to well known, bluechip consumer brands
- Have sold into the UK and EMEA
- Happy to generate pipeline from scratch where needed
- Good longevity in roles highlighting you've had consistent success
- Process and metrics driven
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.