City of London, London
£80,000 - £100,000 per annum + OTE
OT - 93836 - ENT_1603878004
about 1 year ago
This tech is booming at the moment!
Enterprise clients use it to engage customers, understand their needs and connect on scale via the means of webinars. In this current climate this one of if not the best ways to generate high quality demand with plenty of data on hand.
This solution mergers the benefits of F2F events and ABM B2B marketing tools by creating high engagement with clients/prospects as well as loads of analytics of their needs and wants.
Don't think of this as a webinar solution but as a B2B marketing technology, if you can see which webinars a client is interested in, their engagement with it and their feedback you can better engage them in a softer sell that works better.
Imagine engaging 1000s of prospect at a time with the same engagement of a F2F meeting at an event.
- The sales team are smashing target
- Loads of growth - Great leadership
- It's a technology companies need right now
- Better than their nearest competitors (no one does quite like what they do)
- This is a bit more of a consultative strategic sales role as you'll be tasked with breaking into and growing a set number of huge clients, some of which they may already be working with or done a small project with
- A mixture of hunter/farmer sales, hunting opportunities but with a more strategic farmer approach
- Total control of your pipeline, do you know what is coming in and when
- Work closely with the marketing and SDR teams
- Put together POC and using a consultative sales models really get under the skin of the client to calculate the ROI they can deliver
- Use the tech to help generate demand for yourself
- 7 years SaaS sales experience in the UK SaaS space, ideally with 3+ years enterprise sales exp
- Have your own revenue target (at least 800k P/A) for which you are closing your own SaaS deals of a size at least 50k but more likely 100k+
- Must have experience selling to bluechip multinational companies who sell B2B
- Good longevity in roles highlighting you've had consistent success
- Have experience at handling F2F & video client meetings + putting briefs together
- Happy to generate leads from scratch where needed
- Process and metrics driven
- Great command of the English language
- Happy to sell globally
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.