€60,000 - €70,000
about 2 months ago
The company is the media arm of one of the world’s largest companies they are looking to further expand their brand name into the brand region and become the industry leader.
Their Media Solutions are interacted by 900 million users each year. They are active in multiple locations with offices in 54 cities worldwide.
They are looking for a Strategic Partner Lead to develop the company’s presence in Germany. As a Strategic Partner lead you will be creating new business opportunities your dedicated agency, publisher and brand patches.
They work with some of the largest brands worldwide, such as Yahoo, Xbox and Aol.
- Be managing existing clients but also gaining exciting new business within the DACH region
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the digital media industry including developing innovations in mobile, video, programmatic and other emerging media
- Partner with clients to understand strategic needs and deliver the company’s resources to meet not only advertising needs, but overarching business needs
- Progress with clients and consult them on utilising the entire suite of products, including Display, Mobile, Video, Native and Search
- A true passion for data and solution selling, and able to create winning media strategies
- 5-7+ years in a sales/business development role within the online advertising space
- Excellent written and conversational English and business fluency in German language if not native.
- Demonstrated partnerships with large clients and proven track record as a trusted advisor to clients
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
EMEA Recruitment Consultant
+44 (0) 203 869 2071 // Jamesr@spherelondon.co.uk
Sphere International Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants/james-ramsay
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox