New York City
$90,000 - $100,000k
28 days ago
Our client is a publishing platform that revolutionizes the way publishers create, optimize and monetize mobile websites. Over 850 publishers, including USAToday, Euronews, and El Confidencial use them to serve a billion mobile sessions, every month.
Since the beginning in 2011, the company has been recognized by Inc5000 as the nº 1 Fastest-Growing Marketing and Advertising Private Company in Spain and was named as one of Europe’s 1000 fastest-growing companies by the Financial Times in both 2017 and 2018. As a Google Certified Publishing Partner, they were recently awarded a Google Innovation prize for their work designing and producing new publishing innovations.
Their team now has more than 175 members, made up of over 30 different nationalities. With headquarters in Barcelona and offices in New York and Bogotá, their people and diversity are the reason behind their world-class product, and they are still growing
As a Strategic Partnership Executive you will be responsible for achieving revenue-based sales quotas. You will be identifying, qualifying and calling, identifying and qualifying opportunities while collaborating with Business Developers, Engineers and CS, and you will take deals through to closing.
- Sales are always on your mind and NY is your playground.
- Your heart beats faster when you need to pick up the phone.
- Your heart beats faster every time you close a deal. You’re good at it, and you can prove it too.
- You are adept at working with CRM tools in order to be able to track, report and analyze KPIs related to the Sales Pipeline.
- You have a positive attitude, you’re a great listener and a quick thinker.
- Your friends always tell you that you’re very persuasive.
- You have lots of stamina and love fast-paced environments filled with challenges.
- You are a multitasker and a hands-on person.
- You were born motivated and eager to learn.
- You are results-oriented and have a work hard/play hard mentality.
- You are excited about working in a bold/attractive commission structure.
- You would describe yourself as a New Yorker.
- You have 2+ years of inside sales closing experience (experience in SaaS sales for publishers would be a plus).
What you will do:
- Pipeline forecasting and meeting monthly and quarterly sales quotas.
- Seek out new customers (publishers) and sales opportunities to help build up our portfolio.
- Expertly demonstrate their technology via use of WebEx and Join.me, email and telephone.
- Accurately use SalesForce.com for lead management and sales forecasting.
- Meet customers face-to-face and attend trade shows and conventions.
- Build up a great customer relationship, understand their needs, and try to make them satisfied without compromising company profits.
- Represent the company’s business policies in various conferences, trade fairs, and networking events to attract more and more clients.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills are a must have.
This will be you as part of the team:
- Working in an international, multicultural and talented team.
- They have more than 30 nationalities so you will not get lost in translation.
- Flexible working-time.
- Free commodities (coffee, tea, juices, etc).
- Team building events!
- Training, books and all you need to feel empowered.
- And a Referral Bonus if you bring other talented people like you.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Global Senior Consultant
Sphere International Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants/lorna-blackmore
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox