City of London, London
£60000 - £70000 per annum
4 months ago
Manager, Strategy & Analytics
Sphere Digital are excited to be partnered with one of the world's fastest growing Consultancies and they are looking for a strategic analytics manager to join their growing London team.
This business has grown from strength to strength in 12 years, developing a team of over 1500 professionals providing strategic services to business and industry experts across the Globe. Starting in London, they now have over 9 offices in NY, San Fran, Hong, Kong Singapore and Dubai.
Managing a team of 4 and reporting directly to the VP, you will own the strategic ideation, design, implementation, and ongoing operation of multiple performance- and growth-enhancing initiatives.
You will have a passion for solving problems through analysis and be able to demonstrate a business centric approach to all decision making, enjoy working in a fast paced and ever-changing environment.
- Drive strategic decision making across a range of topics, by building creative and data-supported business cases for strategic solutions.
- Project manage implementation of strategic solutions with the commercial team
- Own and manage the execution of recurring business processes which support commercial and operational effectiveness
- Lead your team's delivery of data requirements across functions and commercial business segments, and identify opportunities for growth and improvement
- Take ownership for the real business results and impact associated with the strategic initiatives you and your team design and implement
- Mentor and develop other members of the Strategy & Analytics function
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field, e.g., Business, Economics, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics
- Mastery of Excel & experience with multiple reporting tools (e.g., Tableau, Periscope, etc.)
- Proficiency in SQL or fundamental understanding of relational databases
- Familiarity with coding Python, R, or SQL is a plus
- Strategic thinker with the ability to see/understand the big picture, develop new ideas and think through creative solutions
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills, strong attention to detail, and an ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, develop business cases, and complete root cause analyses
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal skills, including an ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and concisely with technical and non-technical teams across multiple business segments
- Experience as a manager with a consulting firm, investment bank, or another highly analytical role
This role is an excellent opportunity for motivated, hardworking, and experienced professionals, who want to apply their strategy and analytics skillset in a high growth environment, and quickly see their work impact the business around them. The role is based in London & will have minimal travel.
Apply Now Apply Now
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Data Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how