£70000 - £75000 per annum
17 days ago
Strategy Director - Media Agency
12 month FTC
£75k + benefits
This is a fantastic Global media agency who are in a fantastic position for the year ahead.
Although a highly acclaimed media agency Globally they still maintain a lovely family feel in the London office. They are really leading the way with strategy and embrace both the data and creative elements that result in award winning strategy!
You will be fortunate enough to work across 2 great brands! This media agency are considered this brands most strategic and largest global partner. This role of a Strategy Director is a senior one within the team and agency, reporting to the Head of Strategy. You will need to be:
- A visionary self-starter,
- Great at working with client planning teams
- Set the strategic vision and agenda for role of media and wider communications channels
- Drawing on expertise from across the group in data, insight, content and digital
In this role you will have overall strategic responsibility for these key clients
The role requires a balance of Connections planning experience and curious and creative thinking that builds fertile connections platforms from insight. In this role you will oversee the day to day relations with the key stakeholders at the client.
You will be:
- A successful media agency strategy director looking for a new challenge and opportunity to work on a client that really values your strategic input or a rising star manager looking for a step up
- Someone who is passionate about media and the role an agency can play in the evolving communications mix
- Highly ambitious, with a thirst for continually learning and improvement
You can apply for this role of Media Trader now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across Planning so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox