Up to £25000 per annum
11 months ago
Supply Chain Graduate Training Scheme, Pharmaceuticals, West London, £25,000
Our client is a well know pharmaceutical supplier with offices worldwide. This West London based role is a fantastic opportunity for any graduate who desires a successful career in Logistics/ Supply Chain Management. As a Graduate Supply Chain Planner, you will be on-boarded into a fantastic training programme which offers great opportunity to kick start your Supply Chain career and work with some of the most talked about cargo of 2021. Day to day, you will be supporting the Strategic Procurement Manager, managing the supply chain of products, and liaising with clients and suppliers on important projects.
As the Graduate Project manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Strategic Procurement Manager
- Liaising with pharmaceutical suppliers and clients
- Assisting in the supply chain management, troubleshooting any issues that occur
- Keeping an eye on high value stock and deliveries
- Graduated to a degree level of 2:1 or above (achieved/predicted)
- Ideally have some knowledge of Logistics/ Supply Chain Management
- Hard working and highly organised
- Has excellent communication skills
- Eligible to work in the UK
Note this role is located in Hayes West London
You can apply for this role of Graduate Project Manager now by sending us your CV! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Charlotte Welman, Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.