City of London, London
3 months ago
SVP Business Development Operations
My client is a technology business focused on working with publishers providing them the correct monetisation strategy and platform. As a global business they already have a central European office, a presence in the US and the UK. They offer a full propriety tech solution working with major publishers helping manage and optimise their digital monteisaion on a global level.
Due to their continued growth and success in their markets they are looking for someone to join the senior leadership team.
- Hiring for a member of the senior management team, alongside head of Product, Engineering, Marketing, etc. and sit in Senior team for strategic decision for the organisation
- Remote work - no need to have worked remotely but a willingness to do so is key.
- Current team details: 7 people, 1 in US, 1 in UK and 5 in their Head Office.
- Manage an outbound sales team. Set strategy, process and direction.
- Take an active role in sales coaching and training of the sales team.
- Set saleable, tangible and quantifiable plans and procedures for increasing sales revenue in different markets and locations.
- Experience managing a new business sales team. Ideally an inside sales / SDR / heavy new business sales function.
- Experience working for a SaaS / Ad Tech vendor
- Experience utilising data and insight to drive business change
- Experience working within a large organisation and accustomed to working within procedures and process
- Experience being hands on with your management and direction of a sales team
- Experience of working with major publishers would be a plus!
- Experienced using method, data, analysis and insight into driving and optimising a sales process.
Please either apply today or get in touch with Matt Demain: Senior Manager at Sphere Digital to find out more.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.