City of London, London
15 days ago
SVP Business Development Operations
My client is a technology business focused on working with publishers providing them the correct monetisation strategy and platform. As a global business they already have a central European office, a presence in the US and the UK. They offer a full propriety tech solution working with major publishers helping manage and optimise their digital monteisaion on a global level.
Due to their continued growth and success in their markets they are looking for someone to join the senior leadership team.
- Hiring for a member of the senior management team, alongside head of Product, Engineering, Marketing, etc. and sit in Senior team for strategic decision for the organisation
- Remote work - no need to have worked remotely but a willingness to do so is key.
- Current team details: 7 people, 1 in US, 1 in UK and 5 in their Head Office.
- Manage an outbound sales team. Set strategy, process and direction.
- Take an active role in sales coaching and training of the sales team.
- Set saleable, tangible and quantifiable plans and procedures for increasing sales revenue in different markets and locations.
- Experience managing a new business sales team. Ideally an inside sales / SDR / heavy new business sales function.
- Experience working for a SaaS / Ad Tech vendor
- Experience utilising data and insight to drive business change
- Experience working within a large organisation and accustomed to working within procedures and process
- Experience being hands on with your management and direction of a sales team
- Experience of working with major publishers would be a plus!
- Experienced using method, data, analysis and insight into driving and optimising a sales process.
Please either apply today or get in touch with Matt Demain: Senior Manager at Sphere Digital to find out more.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox