City of London, London
£35000 - £45000 per annum
3 months ago
Technical Account Exec - Ad Tech - £35,000 - £45,000 - London
My clients are a leading privacy-first, location-powered programmatic advertising partner. They deliver accurate targeting at scale without reliance on personal data, helping the world's largest brands and media agencies drive key business outcomes through personalised and high-performing digital advertising.
My clients uses real-world and online data, as well as behaviour and lifestyle indicators, to profile and understand audiences better than anyone else. Using our 370m opted-in global planning and measurement panel and taking an aggregated and anonymous approach to audience targeting, my client reaches precise audiences at scale without reliance on personal data.
- Subsidised gym membership
- Free monthly massages
- 25 days annual leave
- Internal discount voucher scheme
- Free breakfasts
- Casual dress
As the Technical Account Exec, your responsibilities will include:
- In partnership with clients, identify, create, and implement solutions hit their key objectives
- Consult and educate our clients on product solutions and best practices
- Analyse data and insights to guide strategy and implementation of our solutions
- Build and manage relationships with key clients and agency partners (media, creative, marketing partners, etc.)
- Provide weekly reporting for clients; illustrating the outcomes of their investment
- Present upweight opportunities to clients where appropriate, driving incremental revenue for the business
- Bring together and coordinate teams internally across various parts of the business, in aim of achieving client deliverables and KPIs
- Support and consult on internal ad-operations strategies (e.g. support troubleshooting issues, set up consultation, etc.)
- Have some experience of using various advertising technology solutions would be ideal (e.g. MOAT, IAS, DCM, Ad Servers, DSPs)
- Have excellent organizational and time management skills to juggle multiple tasks
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to problem solve and analyse data sets from various platforms
- Technically savvy with commercial acumen
You can apply for this role of Technical Account Exec now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.