City of London, London
£60000 - £85000 per annum + Bonus
about 2 months ago
Technical Account Manager - SaaS - London - £55,000 - £80,000 plus £10k Bonus
My client is a fast-growing and well-funded UK tech SaaS company servicing a global client base. This SaaS platform accelerates the adoption, engagement, and performance of people within a business dramatically helping customers achieve sustainable business value.
You will be part of an innovative and powerful platform connecting clients with the tools to increase efficiency and sales with minimal competitors in the UK this start-up is truly market-changing!
- You will get to work alongside the CSM team to maintain the relationship with clients on the technical side.
- Be part of a rapidly growing business receiving massive funding and an ever-growing SaaS product.
- Work with industry-leading large Enterprises!
- Work at a company with massive progression routes and regular pay reviews.
- Offers fully remote working!!
- Own customer implementations and custom development plans, including the development of custom pilots to show Proof of Concept (POC) to support unique customer use cases.
- Work alongside the CSM team managing the client post onboarding.
- Actively update customers on the technical evolution of the product, platform, and security.
- Support monthly and quarterly strategic business reviews with customer stakeholders to drive alignment and engagement.
- Demonstrate the ability to rapidly develop and deliver creative solutions for complex business problems.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years' experience in a Technical Account Manager function with experience in onboarding/implementation.
- Experience working with Large Enterprise clients preferably across EMEA
- Experience working within a SaaS business!
- Fully proficient in using SQL!
- Wants to work in a start-up and is potentially able/looking to lead their own team!
You can apply for this role of Technical Account Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 869 2400
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.