4 months ago
Technical Account Manager - AdTech - Berlin or Remote in Germany
Sphere Digital Recruitment have partnered with a leading high-growth AdTech company in Germany, which offers a mobile marketing analytics platform.
Their platform helps marketers all over the world to grow their mobile apps, by providing solutions that measure and optimise campaigns, as well as tools that automate and protect user data.
The company also has a massive international outreach, with offices worldwide including in cities such as Berlin, San Francisco and Tokyo.
They are now looking for someone to join them either in their Berlin office or remotely in Germany as a Technical Account Manager!
As a Technical Account Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Acting as a product consultant to clients and helping to find the best way for them to engage with and use the platform most effectively
- Being the main technical contact for your clients and helping them to resolve any technical challenges/issues
- Providing daily support and having regular check-in calls with your client base
- Providing personalised training to your clients
- Working closely with the Global Support, Sales and Integration teams
- You speak either German, French or Russian on a native level/fluently and have business-fluent English
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a Technical client-facing role, ideally in the Mobile Advertising/AdTech industry
- Good knowledge of Mobile AdTech or SaaS is beneficial
- Proven track record managing client expectations and dealing with difficult clients effectively
- Willingness to travel when required
You can apply for this role of Technical Account Manager by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Consultant – EMEA Sales
(+44) 7512 194 487
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.