City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Shares, daily lunch
21 days ago
This company is the first of its kind. Their SaaS platform allows companies to work together and share data securely and safely. It's essentially the middleman between 2 companies collaborating by creating a digital representation of their data overlap. Their clients include major publishers, large newspapers, and a variety of well-known brands from telecommunication companies to banks.
Founded just shy of 3 years ago, this company is looking to grow massively over the coming year. Their head office is based in Basingstoke, they have now expanded into offices in London. This Central London office, is based in a London Lab and the company has worked hard to create a talent focused environment and provide support every step of the way.
This Technical Account Manager role forms part of the company's Customer Success team. The role is formed of engaging with their clients, building trusted relationships with them and being passionate about this innovative new piece of tech!
- Responsible for the post-sales side of the business
- Doing demos and presentations of the product
- Onboarding customers, tracking engagement and upselling
- Becoming the trusted advisor for the clients and being their first point of contact
- Collaborating with the Product and Engineering teams to provide customer feedback
- Minimum 3 years of Technical Account Management OR Solutions Architect/Consultant experience
- Strong technical knowledge - SQL, Schemas & Integration, AWS/Cloud and GDPR
- Experience working with SaaS products
- Experience in the technical side of the online advertising world
- Excited about technology, innovation and a fast-paced environment
- Share options
- Generous bonus
- Healthcare insurance
- Daily lunches
- Organised team building and team social events
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox