£35000 - £40000 per annum
8 months ago
Technical Account Manager
My client are one of the world's largest global programmatic media and technology platforms. They are looking to add a brilliant Technical Account Manager to their team as they continue to grow.
As Technical Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Fostering strong relationships with the Global Client Engagement team & developing a deep understanding of the needs of both the agency and the client.
- The creation of operational excellence frameworks and training programmes to position product offerings as being aligned to 'Outcomes' with clear measurable values.
- Monitoring of operational execution, ensuring teams are hitting client KPIs & assuring profitability.
- Working with key client, market and agency stakeholders to identify scalable products.
- Monitor market activity against pre defined excellence standards and taking proactive action to deliver alignment.
- Define campaign A/B testing protocol and deliver documentation to solidify guidance to markets.
- Monitor and ensure best practice adherence in local markets.
- Monitoring the investment levels of markets, identifying under-investment issues and helping drive successful resolutions.
- Generating monthly reporting on performance, and presenting this against benchmarks to the central teams.Acting as the Technical Programmatic POC for local markets, aiding with troubleshooting, setup up best practices and operational excellence.
- Acting as central liaison points
- Strong technical background with understanding of the programmatic landscape and hands-on experience with programmatic platforms and tools.
- 3 years operational experience within an adtech environment.
- Direct experience of real-time bidding, ad-serving, the roles of DSPs & SSPs and targeting is preferred.
- Demonstrable involvement in developing, improving and rolling out operational frameworks and processes.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve strategy based on research, data and industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.