£50000 - £62000 per annum + Bonus
about 1 year ago
Technical Account Manager, Global Advertising Platform, London, £52k + £10k OTE
This is an extremely well-known business in the Advertising and Ecom space whose advertising solution allows billions of searches per day to be analysed and the correct ads displayed in milliseconds.
Working with retailers and publishers directly, you will be working on one of the best Advertising platforms in the world.
This role with involve issue investigation and case solving across a wide customer base of enterprises and agencies.
As Technical Account Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Resolving customers' technical queries
- Creating and distributing technical guides for internal and customer consumption
- Having a consultative role across various teams within the business and also external stakeholders
- Analysing data sets to identify and then resolve issues
- 2+ years programmatic trading experience
- Strong understanding of DSPs
- Basic hands-on level of scripting with Python/Shell or similar
- Significant involvement in data analytics, ideally with SQL experience
- Experience using BI Tools (e.g. QuickSight, Tableau)
- Bonus Scheme
- Company stock
- Bespoke 121 training
- Completely flexible and remote working currently on offer
- Monthly social events
- Countless more company benefits
You can apply for this role of Technical Account Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.