City of London, London
£40000 - £45000 per annum
3 months ago
Technical Account Manager - Ad Tech - London - £45,000
My client is a programmatic ad tech platform who deliver targeted results without the use of personal data. They've partnered with some of the industry's biggest brands and leading media agencies who drive effective results through personalised targeting. They're able to achieve outstanding results by using real world data as well as behaviour and lifestyle indicators to profile audiences better than any other tech vendor.
If you're looking to join a pioneering business with strong values and culture, this is the business for you!
- Free monthly massages
- Early finish Fridays
- Reward and discount scheme
As a Technical Account Manager, your responsibilities will include
- Working with clients to identify, create, and implement solutions hit KPI's
- Analyse data and insights to guide strategy and implementation of our solutions
- Build and manage relationships with key clients and agency partners
- Support and consult on internal ad-operations strategies
- Consult and educate clients on product solutions and best practices
- 2+ years of programmatic experience
- Experience in using various ad tech platforms e.g. MOAT, IAS, DCM, Ad Servers, DSPs
- Possesses a strong understanding of client and programmatic success metrics
You can apply for this role of Technical Account Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.