City of London, London
£35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits
10 months ago
Technical Account Manager - Ad-technology - £35,000- £40,000 plus benefits
Our client is a growing Advertising tech business that are in the Programmatic and Out Of Home space. Their incredibly smart technology allows agencies and advertisers to target their audiences with their out of home advertising campaigns better than ever.
The have seen incredible growth in their London team since they first started, and are showing no signs of slowing down now, even with the global pandemic that we are in!
Now's a chance to join the business in the core part of this growth, working with some fantastic agencies and advertisers globally in a fun and exciting technical account management team!
As A Technical Account Manager you will:
- 3+ years Technical Account Management and/or Ad Tech experience within an Ad Tech or an agency or a programmatic exchange
- Have worked with media owners before to understand their business and how you can support
- Have a good working knowledge of SQL, ideally MySQL.
- Good Programmatic/Display knowledge
- Strong analytical skills
- Heavy attention to detail
- First class client service
- Excellent communication skills and business writing
- Effective project management skills
- Be an excelled communicator and fluent in English.
- Second language is a big plus!
- Free drinks on a Friday at their company bar
- Bespoke 121 training
- Exposure to senior business processes and the founders of the company
- Flexi time and work from home options
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Principal Managing Consultant
07720824890 / 0203 7728 552
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.