City of London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum
9 months ago
My client is currently the biggest media agency to date! They are looking for a Technical Account Manager to be the 1st point of contact for any troubleshooting and technical questions on a number of Programmatic Video Platforms. You will be involved in testing new technology and creating tools to improve internal processes. No better time to join as you will be involved in the Addressable TV side of the business that is growing extremely rapidly!
- Own day to day relationships with the digital publisher and CTV Partners
- Become a product expert on Programmatic tech partners such as Amobee, Finecast and Freewheel
- Support the day to day management of video integration's with digital publisher and broadcast partners
- Identify and propose arias of improvement in publisher set up and integration
- A minimum of 2 years experience in Video operations to a related role
- Technical Ad Tag troubleshooting knowledge
- Experience with Digital Video and an understanding of the video ecosystem
- Good understanding and experience of video SSP's, DSP's and Adservers
- Thorough approach to solving problems
You can apply for this Technical Account Manager role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.