4 months ago
Technical Account Manager, AdTech, Madrid
Sphere Digital Recruitment have partnered with a high-growth AdTech company, who is one of the leading partners for location-powered programmatic advertising.
Their platform helps the world’s largest brands and media agencies to drive key business outcomes by providing contextualized consumer behavioural insights.
The company also has a massive international outreach, with offices worldwide including in cities such as New York, London and Sydney.
Their main client base consists of global Enterprise brands, such as Jaguar, Canon, McDonalds and Mastercard.
They are now looking for someone to join them in Madrid as a Technical Account Manager!
As Technical Account Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the whole campaign lifecycle, from set up to completion, for multiple advertising campaigns
- Analysing data and insights, providing recommendations for campaign optimization and creating weekly reports for clients
- Establishing and managing relationships with key clients and agency partners (including media, creative, marketing partners, etc.)
- Troubleshooting any issues and consulting and educating clients on product solutions
- Identifying, creating, and implementing solutions that meet clients’ key objectives
- You speak Spanish on a native level/fluently and have business-fluent English
- You have at least 6 months of experience in a technical client-facing role, ideally in the Programmatic/Mobile industry
- Good experience using advertising technology solutions (for example Ad Servers, DSPs etc) is beneficial
- Proven track record managing client expectations and dealing with difficult clients effectively
- You are technically savvy with commercial acumen
You can apply for this role of Technical Account Manager by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Consultant – EMEA Sales
(+44) 7512 194 487
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.