City of London, London
Up to £28000 per annum
8 months ago
My client is a fast-growing London based digital tech company who have developed a unique technology platform which provides in depth user analysis for their exciting publisher clients. They provide updates on trends, conduct performance analysis and suggest improvements to enhance the customer journey, and increase overall revenue for clients.
Based in central London, they're looking for a recent graduate to join their technical services team as a Technical Account Manager, to provide technical support and to utilise your problem-solving skills to assist client development.
This Technical Account Manager role comes with extensive training to help you kick start a graduate career within digital marketing.
Responsibilities in this Technical Account Manager role include:
- Supporting a number of client accounts to ensure client success
- Providing technical support around our unique integration platform
- Providing 1st line support to all clients and acting as the main technical point of contact
- Working closely with the engineering, developer and account management teams
- Supporting the onboarding process for new clients and educating them on the platform
- A minimum of a 2:1 from a top university
- Recently completed a Computer Science degree or similar
- Highly Organised
- A self-starter
- Strong passion for digital marketing and technology is a must
You can apply for this Technical Account Manager role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.