29 days ago
This company is a rapidly growing Adtech based in Berlin, They provide a Real-Time Data Exchange that gives advertisers access to accurate data at scale, enabling more relevant campaigns based on audiences and their context.
Over the past year they have grown at an incredible rate and are now looking for a Technical Account Manager to help manage the process of integrations across all of their existing clients.
This role is perfect for a Junior to Mid-Level Technical Account Manager looking for a company where they can grow.
- Maintain existing integrations and provide technical guidance and support to partners
- Investigate and troubleshoot technical issues, working closely with Engineering team and ensuring that relevant stakeholders are kept up-to-date.
- Set up and manage monitors, dashboards and reports to drive efficiency and proactively identify issues.
- Work with partners to build automated processes for reporting, data activation and data transfer
- Analyse and optimise integrations, identifying improvements and manage updates with stakeholders
- Build and maintain technical documentation and specifications for integrations with the clients platform
- Manage the billing process, consolidating reports, analysing and resolving any discrepancies
- Work closely with our Platform Partnerships team to develop and execute our integration roadmap
- You have 2+ years experience in a technical client or partner-facing role - first hand experience with digital advertising technology is a major advantage
- You have exceptional project management and organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects at once
- You are a results-oriented problem solver, with a pragmatic approach and a high level of attention to detail.
- You have excellent communication skills - particularly when explaining complex technical products or processes
- You are tech-savvy, with a passion and aptitude for understanding technical products and systems.
- You are analytical and enjoy digging into data with your tool of choice e.g. Tableau, Excel, Google sheets
- Experience with Python, databases, web technologies and API’s will be a distinct advantage
- Fluent in English; German or another European language is an advantage.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox