City of London, London
£33000 - £36000 per annum + £4,000 bonus
over 1 year ago
My client is a leading mobile Ad Tech that specialises in impactful, engaging, full screen advertisements for mobile! They are the leaders in the space and are currently working with the likes of Nike, Breitling, Bose, BMW, Activision and more! They are expanding at an amazing rate and are looking for their next Technical Account Manager to join the team.
The Technical Account Manager will be responsible for a mixture of traditional Ad Operations responsibilities such as set up and troubleshooting of ad operations campaigns but shall also involve a range of other technical responsibilities such as new publisher on boarding and working closely with the Product and Engineering teams!
- Set up, Manage and maintain creatives using Celtra and my clients own platform
- Troubleshoot and provide solutions around technical issues
- Test, certify and on board both new and existing publishers
- Provide first line technical support to the Campaign management team
- Training company on new products that have been created
- Be the go to person for broader technical queries
- At least 2 years experience in Ad Operations or Technical Account Management
- Good understanding of the online advertising ecosystem
- experience managing online advertising campaigns
- Strong Excel skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.