New York City
about 1 month ago
The Client is the leading independent data-driven software platform built to monetize and manage premium video inventory with the greatest speed, control and transparency. Founded in 2011 in New York, have built their reputation on a legacy of technology innovation, customer service, and integrity. Named Marketing Technology Company of The Year at the Mumbrella Awards, this company offers amazing benefits and takes pride to providing the best work environment possible for people to succeed.
This role is perfect for a Technical Account Manager looking to continue their experience in the field and join one of the industry leaders.
- Delivery of clients’s documentation, and provision of advice and consulting, as needed thereon to partners and customers.
- Suggesting, and at times directly improving and creating, client’s external documentation and collateral materials set, including API specs, FAQ, partner procedure Guides, etc.
- Detailed analysis of partner documentation
- Building relationships with technical and business contacts on demand and supply side, establishing yourself as a trusted advisor on all aspects of the video ecosystem
- Providing expert level guidance to DSPs and Publishers on the SSP console; knowing our offering’s full potential to be able to advise on the best technical solutions.
- Debugging and diagnosis day to day DSP and publisher issues
- Working with engineering re the feasibility of various integration methods, with a measured advocacy for our partner’s positions when appropriate
- Developing, maintaining and reporting integration plans and progress
- Working with partners’ account management and engineering teams and client’s engineering, operations, and business development / account management teams through integrations.
- Testing and troubleshooting/fault-isolation of new and existing integrations
- Communicating internally and externally the status and on-going timeline for integrations
- 3-4+ years experience working on client integrations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of Ad Serving Ecosystem (DSPs, SSPs, DMPs, Exchanges, Networks, ad servers, etc.)
- Knowledge of Video Ad Serving Protocols (VAST, VPAID)
- Knowledge of mobile advertising technologies
- The ability to convey complex technical requirements and ideas to both technical and commercially focused people internally and externally
- Experience in diagnosing and working through issues with third-party technology vendors including DSPs, DMPs, and ad servers
- A curiosity and aptitude for working within new technologies and partnering with demand, DSPs, and Publishers to drive solutions to fit partner’s business needs
- Knowledge of RTB protocols
- Understanding of user identification mechanisms and processes (match table approaches, cookies, IFA, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience working with complex advertising reporting and analysis systems and tools
- Knowledge and experience working with ad servers of Freewheel, Google, or Spotx in Ad Ops roles is preferred
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
email@example.com (+44) 203 869 9590
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox