City of London, London
£45000 - £65000 per annum + + Benefits
7 months ago
Technical Account Manager - Identity Management - Package Flexible on Experience
Our vision is to redefine IGA by converging traditional Identity Management with CASB and Application GRC capabilities. We've enabled enterprises to secure applications, data and infrastructure in a single platform for cloud and enterprise. One of our most sought-after features is the advanced risk analytics and intelligence capabilities, able to dig down to work at levels of fine-grained privilege management.
Since our founding in 2009, we've built a world-class team with deep expertise in IGA and Cloud Security. We now integrate with all of the mainstream applications, platforms and infrastructure being used today, as well as custom enterprise applications. Some of the largest companies in the world trust their security to the platform.
- Communicate with customers and internal teams to explain products and implementation schedules.
- Document technical requirements, schedules and customer interactions. Assist in Pre-Sales activity helping analysing prospect's business and technical requirements and developing service propositions that meet those needs.
- Demonstrate products to customers and explain how the proposed product or solution meets customer's needs.
- Identify the services and support customers to make effective and productive use of our products.
- You combine Technical skill/experience with a customer facing ability
- Proven experience implementing and providing post-sale technical support on a SaaS platform
- Knowledge of the industry the more relevant the better
- Keenness to work remotely
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Senior Customer Success Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.