City of London, London
Up to £28000 per annum
3 months ago
Technical Account Manager - Technology - £28,000
My client is a boutique Marketing-Technology (MarTech) business who's cloud marketing software helps brands create rewarding experiences for their customers by driving engagement, loyalty, and revenue.
They're looking for a Technical Account Manager to join the team and become an expert in digital messaging. Your main responsibility will be to provide technical support to clients and use your problem-solving skills to overcome obstacles.
If you have a computer science degree and want to work for a growing tech firm in this technical account manager role, waste no time and apply today.
- Supporting an array of clients by providing technical support
- Providing 1st line support and acting as a technical point of contact
- Working collaboratively with the engineering team
- Building out a library of technical documentation to be used by the client's developers
- Creating box templates
- Setting up and onboarding new clients
- Interacting with clients
- A recent graduate with Computer Science degree
- Familiar with Java and Java Script
- Familiar with O/O programming languages including Objective-C
- Ability to communicate and build relationships with clients
- A highly organised self stater and learner
- Confident and clear telephone manor
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.