City of London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum
7 months ago
Mandarin speaking Technical CMS Content Author - Industry - £40,000 - £50,000
I am currently looking for a Mandarin speaking Technical CMS Content Author to join a market leader in online trading, forex and spread betting. This is an exciting time to join an online trading business as people are excited about crypto, stocks moving and spread betting. This company do everything in house and they operate like an internal digital agency. They have a cool, techy, dress down culture and are now looking to grow their global reach.
- You will be responsible for overseeing the ongoing management, maintenance and optimisation of websites for the non-English service offerings.
- You will work closely with the global website managers for each brand as well as regional teams to ensure that the website and end to end customer experience delivers against the agreed brand propositions and business objectives.
- Supporting the global website managers for each brand.
- Implement web pages, landing pages, content, imagery, video, forms and any other content in CMS.
- Support implementation and testing of tagging.
- Work closely with the Marketing Managers in regional teams and insights team to define and deliver a CRO and testing (knowledge of Optimizely preferred.)
- Experience in CMS / website operations management - sitecore experience preferred.
- Experience with CRO tools (ideally Optimizely)
- Understand UX techniques.
- Product / project management experience
- An understanding of SEO best practices.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.