West End, London
£35000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
about 1 month ago
Technical Consultant / Implementation Consultant - R&D/Grants- £35,000- £50,000 plus benefits
Our client is a leader in the consulting, R&D and Grants industry who work with some of the UK's most exciting and ambitious start-ups to allow them to scale and grow.
The have seen incredible growth in their London team since they first started, and are showing no signs of slowing down now, even with the global pandemic that we are in!
Now's a chance to join the business in the core part of this growth, working with some fantastic clients in all sorts of different industries in a very client facing role. Could you be working with the next Jeff Bezos or Steve Jobs?!
As a Technical/Implementation Consultant you will:
- Must have a strong degree from a first-class university in a Science, Engineering, Maths, Computer or equivalent degree. Ideally a masters.
- 2+ years in a consulting, technical or research role
- An understanding of SQL (specifically MySQL)
- Have ideally worked in a start-up environment
- Absolutely be a self-starter and have evidence to support this
- Ideally have some commercial experience, even if that is a sales role at university
- Ideally some experience in the R&D or Grants space
- Heavy attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and business writing
- Effective project management skills
- Be an excelled communicator and fluent in English.
- A third language is a big plus!
- Flexible working
- Flat structure
- Peer pay reviews regularly
- Lunch allowance
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Principal Managing Consultant
07720824890 / 0203 7728 552
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox