City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Technical Implementation Manager - Leading Data connectivity Ad Tech - £50,000 - £60,000
My client is the worlds leading Data Connectivity platform in the Ad Tech Space! Working with clients such as Sky, Spotify, Reach PLC and more! They have over 1300 people currently working globally with offices all over the globe.
As a technical Implementation manager you shall be responsible for setting your clients up for success on the platform as the technical lead! you shall be responsible for ATS Implementation, Post implementation Support, Troubleshooting and more!
- Own the technical relationship during the implementation process
- Being the technical point of contact for all publishers being implemented on to the tech
- Troubleshooting any issues that arise to maintain relationships with new publishers
- Knowledge of the Advertising technology ecosystem ( DMP's, DSP's, SSP's, Ad servers)
- Previous experience in a support or implementation role within ad tech
- Previous experience in troubleshooting of ad campaigns is also desirable
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox