City of London, London
£60000 - £65000 per annum
8 months ago
Technical Operations Manager - Ecommerce Platform - London - £60,000-£65,000
My client's business is an internationally recognised ecommerce platform, and they are looking for a new Technical Operations Manager. You will work closely with the technical team and drive both direct and indirect advertising revenue. You will be the team's expert in all aspects of technical ad operations, working closely with internal stakeholders, sales, traffickers, as well as the advertising development team.
- Great culture
- Healthy work life balance
- Educational budget for training
- Work with big brands on big budget campaigns
As a Technical Operations Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Technical support for the advertising department
- Testing, implementing, and troubleshooting tech
- Understanding and advising between technologies based on risk and benefits
- Creating Jira tickets for new advertising technology implementation or changes
- Advising clients on best practice through strategic recommendations
- Have between 3 and 5 years in Ad Ops
- Strong understanding of Ad Tech
- Have a Publisher or Tech Vendor background
- Knowledge of GAM and GTM and inventory
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
You can apply for this role of Technical Operations Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.