£40000 - £60000 per annum
9 months ago
Technical Ops Manager
My client is a leading classified site with over 10 million unique visitors every month. Due to a period of sustained growth they are now looking to add a talented Technical Ops Manager to their team.
As a Technical Ops Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Testing, implementing and troubleshooting any technologies required by the Advertising team: rich media, native, ad refresh, tag manager requests, prebid, SSPs, DMP
- Understanding and advising on dependencies between technologies and risk/benefits of working with particular technologies or vendor
- Being the point person between Advertising and Development
- Supporting development team and ensuring correct implementation and QA
- Reviewing new technologies
- Working with Ad Tech squad to develop a rhythm for the assessment of A/B tests
- 3-5 years working in technical operations
- Strong Verbal Communication Skills
- A strong understanding of, and interest in, the online advertising industry/ecosystem
- Understanding of Google Tag Manager and inventory creation/maintenance
- Knowledge of digital ad tag structure and web products such as prebid, video, rich media
- Collaborative attitude - must be able to work in cross functional teams
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.