£50000 - £80000 per annum + Additional Benefits
12 months ago
Our client is one of the fastest-growing social platforms in the world, having been founded in 2012 and gained millions of pounds in funding it has now been valued in excess of £50 Billion and growing.
And now they're looking to bring on a Technical Product Manager in their London team!
As a Technical Product Manager, you will:
- Provide technical and foundational services and forward-looking business solutions to top advertiser / publisher customers
- Help clients achieve business goals through technical implementation, optimisation, and key solutions to attain long-term capabilities
- Execute on specialised technical implementation support for new and emerging products
- Partner with Product Marketing and Product Management teams to understand product specifications in order to problem solve technical challenges for clients
- Diagnose technical problems for clients and work with Product Management for resolution
- Build robust processes, systems, tools/solutions, workflow optimisation, and automation to increase operational efficiency and productivity
- Support Product Marketing team through bug resolution and answering technical and operational questions from sales and clients
- Collect, analyse, and summarise product technical issues and pain points to recommend product enhancements
- Provide detailed technical documentation for products to be serviced
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of experience in product management, product commercialisation, programme management, or sales strategy and operations.
- Great customer service skills with experience working with both internal and external partners/customers
- Data analysis experience; experience providing insights from many different data sources Preferred Qualifications:
- MS, MIS, Computer Science degree, or equivalent experience
- 3 years of hands-on experience in tech products and/or ad technologies
- Knowledge of publisher, advertising market or online ads landscape
- Strong operations skills with ability to define process improvements
- Excellent written and oral business communication skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple teams and stakeholders; excellent relationship building, collaboration, negotiation and influence skills
- Aptitude for technical design; can pick up technical concepts quickly and learn when it is appropriate to apply them
- Ability to summarise findings in a concisely way for leadership audience
You can apply for this Technical Product Manager role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.