City of London, London
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Additional Benefits
6 months ago
Technical Project Manager - Marketing and Data Science Consultancy - £35,000 - £45,000
Sphere Digital is proud to be In partnership with one of the best award-winning Marketing Agencies and Data Science Consualtncies in the recruitment of a Technical Project Manager. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with blue-chip clients on innovative data-driven marketing solutions. You will be in a pivotal position to help clients undertake these cutting-edge projects that have industry-wide impact.
The ideal candidate is an experienced project manager who enjoys managing and delivering key digital transformation projects. You must be self-directed and comfortable collaborating and working across internal teams and external clients.
- Project management of Adobe Campaign, web development (front end and back end) and data science projects including cost, quality, and client happiness.
- Define and implement technical solutions such as automated processes, customer journeys, subscriptions, competitions and API integrations that fully meet the needs of our customers.
- Provide technical consultancy, support and training to both internal and external customers to deliver a wide range of customised solutions to our customers e.g. multi-channel delivery, survey and email marketing platforms.
- Lead multiple projects across all phases including initiation, scoping, planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure.
- Build relationships with senior client stakeholders, ensuring that the business deliver operational and client service excellence. Communicate client needs to our internal and external developers and coders to ensure we delivery high quality projects that meet and exceed client's expectation.
- Own the project documentation, quality control, team communication, client engagement, risk identification and mitigation processes.
- 2-3 years' project management experience, including the creation of email, digital marketing, and web development projects according to agreed time, quality and budget requirements.
- Hands-on experience of using one of the major ESP platforms (e.g. Adobe Campaign, ExactTarget, Silverpop or Responsys)
- Running discovery and scoping workshops with multiple stakeholders.
- Strong, dynamic, client-facing, hands-on project delivery experience.
- Proficient in Agile/Waterfall project management methodologies.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.