£30000 - £36000 per annum
about 1 month ago
This is a brilliant opportunity to join an award-winning SEO team in one of London's largest media networks. This team consists of SEO, producers, creatives and strategists delivering content projects across Media Partnerships, Influencer Marketing, Branded Entertainment, Original Content, Event & Experiential and Social Content. This opportunity is perfect for an individual with 3 years + experience in technical SEO that is looking for the opportunity to work with some of the most skilled individuals within the industry across a portfolio of well known brands.
- Support the SEO director and account managers in all areas of SEO Strategy, with emphasis on technical SEO solutions
- Support end-to-end website migration projects, this includes leasing with client's technical teams.
- Work with account managers to identify key strategic opportunities and produce recommendations and insights to define the technical SEO roadmap
- Manage our clients 3rd party technical SEO tools and ensure they are setup and used correctly throughout the team
- Oversee the performance of all SEO campaigns and ensure that key insights are incorporated into future activity.
- Analysing client websites, search results and online marketing data to identify SEO opportunities within clients' markets and inline with latest search engine algorithm updates.
- Be the go-to-source for all technical SEO knowledge, providing recommendations, answering complex technical queries
- Minimum 3 years SEO experience with proven experience in SEO onsite and offsite and technical SEO for leading brands
- Advanced Excel skills
- Demonstrable experience in HTML/JS/CSS & AJAX websites
- Ability to juggle a number of tasks at once and consistently to deliver high-quality work to timescale
- Ability to identify out-of-scope opportunities and raise to the appropriate internal stakeholders
- Ability to pre-empt problems and be pro-active in producing solutions
- Ability to use SEO tools efficiently and provide insights, including Google Analytics, Advanced Web Rankings, Omniture etc.
- Good understanding of web technologies (CMS, Web Servers & Website Information Architecture)
- Able to write persuasive business documents including new business proposals and campaign summaries
- Excellent project management and problem-solving skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox