City of London, London
£50000 - £58000 per annum
8 months ago
My client is a global, award-winning marketing agency that drives digital performance for many of the world's largest brands. They pride themselves as being innovative leaders within their field and this is demonstrated through the way they build they product, teams and the way in which they train and develop their employees. This agency strives to create an environment that fosters collaboration, celebrates creativity and encourages their employees to champion superior work.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Technical SEO specialist to join an award winning team, develop the agency's SEO product and work on one of the most well known fashion/ ecommerce clients in the world!
The Technical SEO Director will be joining a brilliant team and working with an enviable list of international clients and household brands using a range of different platforms. You will be responsible for taking the lead with technical and on-site SEO, as well as managing team members for successful project delivery.
Key aspects of the job entail planning creative and workable technical SEO strategies for each client as well as developing and communicating clear business propositions. The role also requires staying up to date on current SEO best practices and innovation to achieve the very best results for our clients.
The successful applicant will have experience in the following:
- Experienced and thorough understanding of SEO principles across different devices in the primary search engines
- Exceptional understanding of Google Search Console and Bing Webmaster Tools
- Strong understanding of client-side website development
- Familiar with server behaviour and HTTP protocols (e.g. how GET and POST work, server response codes)
- Expert knowledge of any SEO crawling tool(s) (e.g. Screaming Frog, Botify, Deepcrawl, Ryte etc.)
- Previous exposure to common web server configurations (e.g. IIS, Apache, Nginx)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build long-lasting relationships
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics or other analytics packages (certification preferable)
- Any server-side development experience (e.g. Python, PHP, Ruby etc.)
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.