about 1 month ago
Technical SEO Director
One of the world's leading digital agency networks. With over 120 team members based in our London office, we consistently deliver award winning, business-defining results for our clients. We operate on an international scale with offices in 39 countries, and our London team offers strategic support across 127 markets around the world. Our integrated search marketing services include pay-per-click management, search engine optimisation and affiliates.
- Complete high level technical SEO audit documentation and provide ad-hoc technical recommendations for enterprise-level, multi-national/lingual websites
- Create statements of work for technical SEO projects with clear roadmaps according to known opportunities and limitations, taking full accountability project delivery
- Support the implementation of SEO recommendations to clients' development teams and external agencies. This includes a thorough understanding of content management systems and development cycles
- Manage project management software (e.g. JIRA, Asana, Trello) and provide accurate progress reports to SEO account team flagging risks and opportunities
- Own the relationship with clients' in-house technical teams and co-ordinate resource as necessary alongside the SEO management
- Conveying the importance of page speed to clients in the context of Google's Core Web Vitals, producing page speed audit documentation and managing automated page speed reports
- Supporting the testing, creation, and implementation of structured data/schema mark-up
- Proficiency with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Omniture
- 3-4 years' experience in an SEO focused agency or working for a brand in-house in the SEO team
- Excellent written and oral communications skills to communicate with client's project management and development team stakeholders
- Expert knowledge of Google's Core Web Vitals, their importance for users and search engines, and the role they play within SEO
- An SEO thought leader within the team, ability to create opinion pieces on latest algorithm changes to educate wider team and clients
- High proficiency with SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, SiteBulb, DeepCrawl, Botify, Search Console, Data Studio etc. Knows strengths and weaknesses of tools and how to best combine datasets to gain actionable insights
- Advanced Excel including vlookup, pivot tables and analysis to derive useful insights from large datasets
You can apply for this rolen by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Stephanie Levinson - Team Leader
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox