£24000 - £30000 per annum
EP/ GI/ SEOE_1572366731
10 months ago
Our client is a fast growing company, specialising in all aspects of online marketing in the iGaming, Sports Betting, Poker and Casino industries. Due to the growing demand for their services, they are now recruiting for a technical SEO Executive to join their creative workforce on a full-time permanent basis.
- Help drive increased revenue through effective use of SEO
- Work with SEO Manager to plan SEO strategies
- Internal and External reporting on the progress of campaigns
- Responsibility for managing link building activities for Japanese market.
- Managing content, creating new pages and link building
- Managing blog content uploads and creating SEO optimised Japanese content.
- Improve the visibility, design, content, conversion and engagement of all websites
- Assist the affiliation department for content and affiliate outreach.
- Previous experience in SEO, and an understanding of technical SEO (Pagespeed, robots, sitemap)
- Familiar with Google Search Console and Google Analytics
- Familiar with SEO tools e.g. Ahrefs, Moz, Majestic, Screaming Frog
- Familiar with Wordpress
- Knowledge of PHP, JS, database
- Excellent written and spoken English
- FLuency in another European language ideal
- Additional SEO qualifications are beneficial
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.