£35000 - £45000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Technical SEO Executive, eCommerce, London, £35,000 - £45,000
Operating in multiple markets around the world this company is one of the largest classified ad marketplaces, enabling users to buy and sell a range of items. They are looking for a Technical SEO Executive to take ownership of the technical SEO roadmap across its markets.
As the Technical SEO Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Work with SEO Manager to define strategy and roadmap of technical SEO tasks
- Execute, and report on impact of, technical SEO changes across all markets
- Perform regular site and competitor audits alongside analysing crawl logs
- Manage and optimise all hygiene-related elements e.g. sitemaps, robots.txt files
- Maximise SEO insights using Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, AHRefs, SEMrush and more
- Regularly report on SEO performance, agreeing KPIs
- 2+ years of SEO work experience
- Analysing crawl logs, sitemaps etc and recommending changes to the website
- Running lighthouse audits and preparing mobile optimisation recommendations
- Previous experience providing SEO expertise on high-traffic sites
- An equally proactive and reactive approach, as and when needed
- Experience working on Brazilian websites / Brazilian or Portuguese speaker is highly desirable
You can apply for this role of Technical SEO Executive now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox