City of London, London
£35000 - £40000 per annum + negotiable
about 1 year ago
Technical SEO Manager - Independent Agency
- Founded in 2008 in, this agency is afull-service search marketing agency, specialising in Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Pay Per Click (PPC) and Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) tactics to help websites perform better and help its clients win more business from search engines.
- They have quickly established themselves as one of the UK's leading SEM companies winning the E-Commerce award at the 2010 Herald Digital Business Awards.
- This agency invest heavily in training, benefits and incentives for their employees including best-in-class training and excellent reward schemes to help employees progress and develop their career
- Defining the technical strategy for client accounts, including large and complex projects
- Conducting technical audits and other technical analysis elements
- Managing day-to-day Technical SEO client priorities and deliverables
- Directing monthly planning on all accounts to fulfil technical budget
- Developing bespoke client documents and other deliverables that solves unique problems
- Manage one-off client projects
- Maintain class-leading technical knowledge that is up to date and built on verifiable sources
- Plan, initiate and lead technical client calls and meetings
- Experience with Google Analytics or other analytics packages
- Demonstrably outstanding written and spoken communication skills
- An ability to communicate complex technical requirements clearly and succinctly to a non-technical or mixed audience
- Strong attention to detail
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.