£40000 - £50000 per annum
2 months ago
Technical SEO Manager Sports Media Company £40,000-£50,000
Ready for a step-up and interested in the world of sport? Then this may well be the opportunity for you. Come and work for a quickly growing media owner who wants to bring sports into the digital age.
They started out as the sole provider of all things sports to some of the biggest names in bookmaking however in the last decade, they have grown to be one of biggest websites that offer sporting and betting content. How do they build of this? SEO!
- This is a very technical role which will require working across multiple sites taking full charge of all on-site and off-site activities
- Create an SEO strategy which covers technical site architecture, content optimisation and outreach that ultimately increases organic search traffic
- Perform technical SEO audits that analyses crawl data to identify issues which may impact SEO performance
- Conduct keyword research and identify both quick and long-term wins for the editorial teams
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced event led environment - and delivering work against these deadlines
The Ideal Candidate
- Will have between 3-4 year's experience in web development and technical SEO.
- Proven track record of managing KPIs and ROI effectively with the ability work with site architecture and data structure.
- Familiar with SEO tools e.g. SEMRush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Botify, Majestic, Conductor, Brightedge or Pi-datametrics
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.