City of London
£45,000 - £50,000 per annum + Benefits
about 2 months ago
A specialist, global, information company that helps the world's most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy. They own a number of highly renowned brands, and are currently going through an extremely exciting time whereby they are completely centralising their digital function with big plans to scale this team!
- Developing a backlog of technical Organic Search enhancements
- Briefing content professionals on valuable SEO onsite content
- Managing relevant 3rdparty SEO agencies
- Ensuring alignment from a PPC and SEO perspective
- Implementing an SEO measurement framework to quantify improvements both in terms of competitors and vs. ourselves
- Automating SEO reporting and providing regular updates on performance, needs, and blockers
- Providing detailed technical requirements as part of CX enhancement programmes and web builds
- Strong, successful technical experience in SEO
- Familiarity with marketing to the B2B audience, particularly with advertisers, agencies and publishers
- A data-driven mindset and the ability strategize with cross-functional teams and execute marketing campaigns
- Mature Google Analytics experience is a significant benefit
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes. Able to explain complex SEO items to various stakeholders and understand projects that have different analytical goals and needs
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox