Technical SEO Manager - Gaming - £60,000-£70,000 + Bonus - London
My client operates within the iGaming space and works closely with some of the biggest bookmakers such as Sky Betting
As the Technical SEO Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Manage the development and implement of technical SEO roadmaps
- Optimising content and improving website rankings
- Technical audits of the website and making recommendations
- Keyword research
- Working closely with other teams, PPC, Product, and Commercial
- Regularly providing analysis on the performance of websites on your cluster
- 5 years’ experience in a similar SEO role
- Experience working with stakeholders
- Data driven and really analytical
- Experience with SEMRush, Screaming Frog, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Botify and Ahrefs
You can apply for this role of Technical SEO Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.