Up to £25000 per annum
9 months ago
This company is a SaaS video platform for a variety of digital channels. It allows companies to take charge of their content creation by allowing them to edit, distribute and monetize across all their media outlets.
Founded in 2013, this company has grown to about 60 people across the globe with offices in Singapore, Australia and Latin America. This global growth has led to them working with big names like The Premier League, Billboard Magazine and Sky. They have worked hard to create and maintain a young, diverse and social working environment.
Based in Central London, this Technical Support Manager job sits within the Customer Success team at this exciting tech. company. This opportunity involves being the first line of support for their customers spanning across the US, Europe and Latin America. This role also provides a great scope for progression - with career paths leading further into support or customer success.
- Being the first point of call for clients when they have an issue and attending to these tickets
- Configuring, onboarding and testing new accounts
- Understanding user data and reporting back to track customer engagement
- Liaising with Spanish speaking clients across North and South America and Europe
- Work with other teams within the business, such as Sales and Engineering
- A technical background or experience in support
- Fluent, (written and spoken), in Spanish and English
- Have some knowledge and/or experience in digital media
- Someone who can multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- BA/BSc Degree
- Young, social and diverse office
- Free breakfast and fruit deliveries
- Cycle to work scheme
- Generous renumeration for on-call evenings/weekends
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.